Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

INDIANZ - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* INDIANZ > Topics

Subject: Lmao @ Dreams person
Replies: 2 Views: 1501

vengeful 8/5/2007 - 9:54:02
Actually. .this post is my reply to Dreams person. . Ok. .wel here goes. . I'm no bully! Lol, altho i do make it seem as tho i'm being over bearing, obnoxious and arrogant. .Lol. .Actually those were my opinions, and yes, i should not have voiced them, but i did. .me and my big mouth!!! If u read my responses, it wAs me finding out exactly y u posted that request. .online dating is an issue i'd rather not get my hands dirty wid but. .i knw y most pPl do it. .not out of desperation as I've joked . .but as a diff type of resolve. . and yr come backs r terrible Dreams person, Lol. .Moving along now, i neva have and neva wil proclaim that i'm al knowing, albeit i'm studyin Engineering (we rule. .yeah..!.!..Lol). Of course u insulted me. .which i neva did to u btw, i just insulted yr ideals, which is totally diff. Normally i'd give u the acidic tongue but. . . *

vengeful 8/5/2007 - 10:01:36
But i thought i'd spare u jus this 1 time. . .n yr comments about me having certain problems. .my only problem is that u displayed yr number publicly!!! Which is highly dangerous and irresponsible!!! My criticism of this type of thing is not unique!! In Other forums i have done the sAme. .do not post numbers!! Unless of course its a dummy account ie. An account that u use but not the real thing. . Lol. .ag i'm gettin 2 serious here, grRrR i hate my serious face. .so d*mn serious. .Lol. . Any wAy, its true wot u said yr choice. .so u asked me to put an end to my talking. . .here's my reply. . .So has it been sAid so shall it be done..!.!.!...!....!.!.!...!.... *

66613_zn 8/6/2007 - 2:15:01
Wow.. how... uh... s*cker?? hmmm... i seriously dont know how wat to say to that.. hey dreams i heard you tried to commit suicide by taking an over dose..too bad you never read the label on the bottle cos you over dosed on laxatives..heard you felt quiet bad afterwards.. lol anyway is 66613_zn too long to type?watkind of a name is dreams anyway..watchu smoking ava der?puff and pass..uh and ya..this is my final comment --> anduan4.GIF *

* INDIANZ Forum

Search:
topics replies

* INDIANZ

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits